Wednesday 10 July 2013

"I didn't go anywhere so how will I make a comeback": Aishwarya @mitthuaish Facebook





Recently, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan visited Pune for the launch of Kalyan Jewellers. The actress spoke to Sakaal Times during the event.
It's been two years since she became a mother. On asking how motherhood has changed her, Aishwarya said, "There have been so many changes but if I have to tell one simple thing then it's the touching unconditional love that cannot be defined.”
After the long break post her daughter's birth, everyone wants to know when the actress will make her grand comeback. However, Aishwarya refuses to understand the term 'comeback'.
“I didn't go anywhere so how will I make a comeback. Somehow I do not understand the word. I have just stayed away films. Once I sign a film, a formal announcement will be made," she says.
Even though there are rumours doing the rounds about her being approached by Karan Johar and Sanjay Leela Bhansali, the actress refused to comment on the same.
We guess we'll just have to wait and watch then!

No comments: